There isn't a one size fits all solution to helping yourself recover, heal and overcome the challenges that you experience while coping with a substance use problem or a mental health challenge. Our mission is to assist our client's in developing a healthier lifestyle that breaks free from the potential catastrophic effects that harmful substance use can have on their life.
If you are struggling internally and are seeking to live a healthier, more fulfilling life, you are in the right place.
- Are you struggling with a long history of your use and are having a hard time breaking your habit?
- Have you noticed that you might be using too much?
- Have you become addicted or dependent on your substance of choice and don't know what to do to stop your physical and mental need for it?
- Are you a medical marijuana patient who is experiencing changes in your life and you are unsure how to handle them?
- Have you suffered from mistakes, regrets or traumatic experiences because of your use of your substance?
- Have you developed mental health concerns such as depression, anxiety and/or post-traumatic stress disorder because of your use?
- Do you have unresolved emotional concerns that led to your use that you need to take control of?
- Has your family been on your case about your lifestyle choices? Or have you been hurt or negatively impacted by some one you care about that is misusing substances?
- Have you noticed that your hiding your substance use from other people?
- Are you constantly on guard or paranoid about the use of your substances?
- Is your relationship on the rocks or has been damaged by your use of substances?
These are only a handful of the many challenges that some one experiences when they are coping with an addiction or substance use problem. Often times, the recovery process can leave someone feeling lost, ashamed and confused.
Substances alter our brain's chemistry and our physical condition, making transitions difficult. The transition to living a healthier life in recovery takes time, skill and strategy. If you don't know where to start, it's okay. Most people don't.
Working with a trained professional can be a difficult decision. It's never easy to open up and work through the pain that keeps us from living healthier, more fulfilling lives.
When we are struggling, it could be hard to find someone to open up too, that you know will keep it real, because the truth is, reality hurts sometimes.
But reality doesn't have to hurt. There are tools and strategies available that can help you flourish into living a positive and healthier life.
My mission at Center of Inner Transformations, LLC is to provide high quality therapy and coaching that allows my clients to achieve their goals while working through their difficult challenges. I provide a safe, healthy, non-judgmental, supportive and positive therapeutic environment to help you get to a place in your life that you can feel proud about.
We all struggle sometimes. But with the right person, the right tools and the right guidance, you can end up achieving a state of greater wellness.
Sonia Singh, MSW, LCSW, LCADC is a double board licensed psychotherapist in the state of New Jersey. Her motivation and passion for helping people surfaced through the earlier part of Sonia’s adult life, where she overcame her own life struggles and developed skills that allowed her to develop a state of inner wellness and balance for herself. Sonia’s life purpose became to empower, inspire, support and motivate the people who she comes in contact with, so they can transform into being better versions of themselves, ultimately allowing them to live happier, healthier and more fulfilled lives.
As Featured In